WELCOME!!!

Hi, my name is Adria and I have many hobbies! I love basketball,animals, cooking, and so much more! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and find it very interesting! I enjoy blogging although I do not post very often I am going to try to more often. I have great family, friends, and pets! I enjoy life and I can be very creative times! (: So hopefully you enjoy my blog! Thanks!
-Adria

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Spring Break

This Spring Break we decided to go to our Great Grandparents "The Farm" and it is about 2 and  half hours West. Brett (my sister's boyfriend) came with us too and our grandparents came too. We brought our gator\mule  and there are very large hills are out there and we drove the old 4-wheeler up there too it was very fun I had a good Spring Break!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment