WELCOME!!!

Hi, my name is Adria and I have many hobbies! I love basketball,animals, cooking, and so much more! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and find it very interesting! I enjoy blogging although I do not post very often I am going to try to more often. I have great family, friends, and pets! I enjoy life and I can be very creative times! (: So hopefully you enjoy my blog! Thanks!
-Adria

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Reuben Sandwich

It's not one of my favorites but it looks different I actually haven't tried it yet.

           
              Rye bread, swiss cheese, corned beef brisket thinly sliced, saurekraut, Russian dressing,softened butter
             
                           Dressing: Mayonnaise, ketchujp, horse raddish, Worcestershire dressing, salt, black pepper

             Tell me if you want the directions and I can show you them, I didn't think it looked too good but...

No comments:

Post a Comment