WELCOME!!!

Hi, my name is Adria and I have many hobbies! I love basketball,animals, cooking, and so much more! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and find it very interesting! I enjoy blogging although I do not post very often I am going to try to more often. I have great family, friends, and pets! I enjoy life and I can be very creative times! (: So hopefully you enjoy my blog! Thanks!
-Adria

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

lots

My 2 best friends Payton and Emily are (well me too) are going to have a best friends day where we get eachother gifts and just celebrate our friendship! It has been 6 years and I have known Payton before that since she is my cousin but since we all were best friends. I would tell you what I was gettting them but Emily checks my blog so I will tell you after (:
  
Some of you may know but it is time for some serious basket ball and for you who don't know you can fill out a braket a braket is a paper where you try to predict who  will win each game and I am filling one outand I think North Carolina will win the championship but know this I am a KANSAS STATE WILDCAT FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
 The other night was Family Fun Night at my school and a Book Fair going on I won a prize at the FFN and I also got a book called Moon on Manifest I think that's the title. Well not much else to say so BYE!!
                                   -Adria \ BAmazing

2 comments:

  1. Hello Adria,
    I am your blog mentor from Minnesota. Your blog sure has a variety of posts and it looks like I'll be learning from you!
    You are pretty excited about March Madness. I don't have a bracket but a student in one of my classes created a site for all his friends to post their brackets.
    I enjoyed reading your posts.
    Happy blogging!
    Mrs. Berg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Adria,

    What did you win at family fun night? I did not get to go. :-( Are you still doing Miss W's Blogging Challenge? It's good to do the Challenge for the week.

    Emily aka Sciencegirlem

    ReplyDelete