WELCOME!!!

Hi, my name is Adria and I have many hobbies! I love basketball,animals, cooking, and so much more! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and find it very interesting! I enjoy blogging although I do not post very often I am going to try to more often. I have great family, friends, and pets! I enjoy life and I can be very creative times! (: So hopefully you enjoy my blog! Thanks!
-Adria

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Animals

Today while I was in school my dog Willow had to get a shot and blood drawn at the vet. My Guinea Pig (her name is Twix but we call her Piggy(:........) was sick so she wasn't eating much because her teeth were too long so the vet had to cut some of her bottom teeth off (ouch) She had the runny nose too and the vet saw on her paw a piece of dry skin  and had to cut it off and now we need to put medicine on it and give her 2 squirts of medicine each day! Hope she feels better soon
 Do any of you have animals?
                -Adria\BAmazing

No comments:

Post a Comment