WELCOME!!!

Hi, my name is Adria and I have many hobbies! I love basketball,animals, cooking, and so much more! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and find it very interesting! I enjoy blogging although I do not post very often I am going to try to more often. I have great family, friends, and pets! I enjoy life and I can be very creative times! (: So hopefully you enjoy my blog! Thanks!
-Adria

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Lemon chicken

Here is a good recipe (ingredients) , it's my favorite recipe too! It's lemon chicken.
     Dressing:
   Thyme, lemon juice, onion, clove of garlic, (I think vegetable oil I'll have to look at the recipe sometime(: ) I think that's all but don't be sure I haven't memorized the recipe yet haha.
     
     Comment if you want to know the amount of the ingredients! I hope it sounds good and if you think the lemon sounds weird but it's really delicious!! Hope you want the recipe! thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment