WELCOME!!!

Hi, my name is Adria and I have many hobbies! I love basketball,animals, cooking, and so much more! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and find it very interesting! I enjoy blogging although I do not post very often I am going to try to more often. I have great family, friends, and pets! I enjoy life and I can be very creative times! (: So hopefully you enjoy my blog! Thanks!
-Adria

Saturday, November 19, 2011

New puppies!!!(:

Today we got new puppies we decided to name them SAM and DEAN!!!They are four months old we think.They are Basset Hounds\Blue Heelers. They are sooo adorable. I love them but for right now we are only their foster parents.I hope we can adopt them though. We went to Minneapolis to get them. They are still kind of worried they have been to so many different places like in Missouri kill center and then they went to Minneapolis and now they are here so I hope we can keep them so they don't have to go through all that again.But all I can hope for now is that we can keep them.I will try to post a pic. on my blog tomorrow.
I'm so happy!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment