WELCOME!!!

Hi, my name is Adria and I have many hobbies! I love basketball,animals, cooking, and so much more! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and find it very interesting! I enjoy blogging although I do not post very often I am going to try to more often. I have great family, friends, and pets! I enjoy life and I can be very creative times! (: So hopefully you enjoy my blog! Thanks!
-Adria

Monday, November 7, 2011

Lots

As you know a couple days ago was Halloween I had lots of fun I went with my 2 friends  this year,Payton and Emily.I got lots ofandy this  year I was a Yellow M&M Emily was a little girl zombie and Payton was aa Green M&M.We all had lots of fun and this year I didn't get to carve pumpkins this year ): I really like to season and bake the pumkin seeds they taste great.K-State hasn't been doing very well to bad they lost their  last 2 games): too bad Well still GO K-STATE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment