WELCOME!!!

Hi, my name is Adria and I have many hobbies! I love basketball,animals, cooking, and so much more! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and find it very interesting! I enjoy blogging although I do not post very often I am going to try to more often. I have great family, friends, and pets! I enjoy life and I can be very creative times! (: So hopefully you enjoy my blog! Thanks!
-Adria

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Scarves

Okay so there is a lady who makes these cool scarves made out of t-shirts!!they are really cool and pretty even though they are made out of tee shirts.You can put a little clip on flower on it to make it look really cool.My mom and I are going to make some tomorrow.I want to make either a purple and white one or a green and blue one maybe an orange and blue but that is Bronco's color and I don't like them (; maybe a green and orange one...I don't know.......what do you think?My mom is going to make an ivory one with a black flower.You can look on Pintrest.com to (maybe) find more ideas and how to do it.
     Okay I have to go BYE!!!!
                      -Adria \ BAmazing

No comments:

Post a Comment