WELCOME!!!

Hi, my name is Adria and I have many hobbies! I love basketball,animals, cooking, and so much more! I hope you enjoy looking at my blog and find it very interesting! I enjoy blogging although I do not post very often I am going to try to more often. I have great family, friends, and pets! I enjoy life and I can be very creative times! (: So hopefully you enjoy my blog! Thanks!
-Adria

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where I want to go...

I would absolutely LOVE to go to Paris.I think it would be a great place to tour and so many neat places to go I mean look at that picture.That is my opinion I think it looks great!If you can I think it would be amazing to go up in the Eiffel Tower at night.Where do you want to go?Please reply and tell me where you would like to visit please.BYE!!! -Adria (BAmazing)

6 comments:

  1. I want to go to Atlantis... the ocean.... sea world.... Places that have to do with ocean! Bye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been to Paris. It is wonderful. I'd like to return some day.

    I want to go to Badlands National Park some day. I'd also like to go on a dinosaur dig. I think that would be cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Paris would be neat to visit. I would also enjoy a trip to Ireland! Good Luck with your dream! Anything is possible with Hard Work! Get get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to Paris and it's spectacular! I have Parisian and French themed items all over my home. I definitely want to go back someday. But...

    There are so many other places I would love to visit! I want to go to Italy, Spain, Egypt, India, Morocco, Russia. The list is really endless. I want to see it all! Don't you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adria,

    Paris would work for me too. I would love to see the Louvre and view the city from the Eiffel Tower. I think it's a great choice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you al for writing on my blog and it sounds like all of you want to go to amazing places too!!!They all sound terrific!
    I hope you all get there some day!!
    Thanks
    -Adria

    ReplyDelete